|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Products||Games and audio middleware for Nintendo video game consoles|
Shin'en Multimedia is a German video game developer. Based in Munich, the company was founded in 1999 by former members of the demoscene group Abyss, and has since been an official Nintendo third-party developer. They currently develop games for the Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and Wii U, and also for non-Nintendo platforms such as the PlayStation 4. Shin'en has also developed for the Wii, Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color.
Shin'en also created the soundtracks for around 200 video games. They developed the GHX, GAX, DSX, and NAX (which is based on the GAX) handheld audio middleware.
- This game is released in North America only.
- This game is published, but not developed by Shin'en Multimedia.
- A retail version of Fast Racing Neo was published by Nintendo in 2016 for the European market.
- "4Sceners.de". Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Shin'en Multimedia - WiiU, Nintendo 3DS™, Wii™, Nintendo DS™, Game Boy Advance Development". www.shinen.com. Retrieved 2017-03-01.