Shin-Hōsono Station, August 2007
|Location||13-1, Nagatsuka, Hosono, Seika, Soraku, Kyoto
|Operated by||Kintetsu Railway|
Both express and local trains stop at Shin-Hōsono Station. It is one of the major stations of the Kansai Science City.
Connecting line from Shin-Hosono Station
The station has 2 platforms serving 4 tracks. An elevated walkway connects the station with the adjacent Hōsono Station on the Katamachi Line (Gakkentoshi Line) of JR West.
|1, 2||■ Kintetsu Kyoto Line||for Yamato-Saidaiji, Nara, Tenri, Kashiharajingu-mae, Yoshino and Osaka Namba|
|3, 4||■ Kintetsu Kyoto Line||for Shin-Tanabe, Tambabashi, Takeda, Kyoto and Kyoto Kokusaikaikan|
- 1928 - The station opens when Nara Electric Railway starts operation between Momoyamagoryo-mae and Saidaiji
- 1963 - NER merges into Kintetsu
- 1994 - Station house is rebuilt as an elevated building
- 2000 - The station is promoted to an express train stop
- 2007 - Starts using PiTaPa
|Kintetsu Kyoto Line|
|This Kyoto Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|