Shin-Hōsono Station (新祝園駅 Shin-Hōsono Eki) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line located in the town of Seika, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.
Both express and local trains stop at Shin-Hōsono Station. It is one of the major stations of the Kansai Science City.
Connecting line from Shin-Hosono Station
The station has 2 platforms serving 4 tracks. An elevated walkway connects the station with the adjacent Hōsono Station on the Katamachi Line (Gakkentoshi Line) of JR West.
- 1928 - The station opens when Nara Electric Railway starts operation between Momoyamagoryo-mae and Saidaiji
- 1963 - NER merges into Kintetsu
- 1994 - Station house is rebuilt as an elevated building
- 2000 - The station is promoted to an express train stop
- 2007 - Starts using PiTaPa