From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shina can refer to:
- Shina language, an Indo-Aryan language spoken in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Shina people, a Dardic ethnic group in Gilgit Baltistan
- Shin of Hindukush
- Shina (word), a Japanese term for China
- Shina (Bloody Roar), Shina Gado, a character from the Bloody Roar video game series
- Shina Matsudo, a Japanese freestyle swimmer
- S'hina, or Cholent, traditional Jewish stew
- Shina wood, a kind of plywood commonly used in printing
- D Shina, an Indian academic, researcher and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.