From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shinjuku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shinjuku is one of the 23 special wards of Tokyo, Japan. Named after it are:
- Shinjuku Station, a train station located in Shinjuku and Shibuya wards in Tokyo, Japan
- Town names within present day Shinjuku, Tokyo: Shinjuku 1-chome through 7-chome
Other places in Japan:
- Shinjuku Incident, A Hong Kong crime drama film produced by and starring Jackie Chan
- Shinjuku, a region in the city of Tatebayashi, Gunma
- Shinjuku, a region in the ward of Chūō-ku, Chiba, in the city of Chiba, Chiba
- Shinjuku, a region in the city of Zushi, Kanagawa
- Shinjuku, a town in the city of Numazu, Shizuoka
- Shinjuku, a town in the city of Toyokawa, Aichi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shinjuku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.