From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shirak may refer to:
- Shirak Province, administrative division of Armenia
- Shirak, Armenia, village in Shirak Province, Armenia
- Shanbarak, village in Qazvin Province, Iran, formerly known as Shīrak
- Shirag, village in South Khorasan Province, Iran, also called Shīrak
- Shirak Airport, international airport in Gyumri, Armenia
- FC Shirak, football club from Gyumri, Armenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shirak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.