Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shocker may refer to:
- Shocker (comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Comics shared universe of comic book series
- Shocker (wrestler), a Mexican-American professional wrestler
- Shocker (hand gesture), a hand gesture with a sexual connotation
- The Shocker (band), a musical group led by Jennifer Finch
- Shockers, the nickname of Wichita State University athletic teams, a contraction of the original term "Wheatshockers"
- Shocker (paintball marker), a paintball marker built by Smart Parts
- Shocker (film), a 1989 Wes Craven horror film
- Shocker (Kamen Rider), a fictional organization from Kamen Rider
- The Shocker (album), a 1996 hip hop album by American rapper Silkk the Shocker
- Shocker (Dungeons & Dragons), creature in the Dungeons & Dragons series
- Shock site
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.