Shooting at the 2020 Summer Paralympics
at the XVI Paralympic Games
|Venue||Asaka Shooting Range|
|Dates||31 August - 6 September 2020|
There will be 154 expected sport shooters (65 male, 54 female and 35 gender free). A maximum of 12 qualifications slots (with a maximum of 8 slots from any one gender) per NPC quota with a maximum of three shooters per medal event.
Each athlete from each NPC must at least aim to score targets in each medalling event in the qualifying tournaments.
|Rifle||R1 - Men's 10m air rifle standing SH1||600.0|
|R2 - Women's 10m air rifle standing SH1||595.0|
|R3 - Mixed 10m air rifle prone SH1||623.0|
|R4 - Mixed 10m air rifle standing SH2||620.0|
|R5 - Mixed 10m air rifle prone SH2||628.0|
|R6 - Mixed 50m rifle prone SH1||605.0|
|R7 - Men's 50m rifle 3 positions SH1||1110|
|R8 - Women's 50m rifle 3 positions SH1||1050|
|R9 - Mixed 50m rifle prone SH2||605.0|
|Pistol||P1 - Men's 10m air pistol SH1||547|
|P2 - Women's 10m air pistol SH1||510|
|P3 - Mixed 25m sport pistol SH1||540|
|P4 - Mixed 50m pistol SH1||510|
- Direct allocation slots can be obtained at the 2018 & 2019 World Shooting Para Sport Championships and at 3 World Shooting World Cups from 2018 to 2020 which are designated qualifiers for the Paralympics.
- A qualification slot can only allocated if the result is equal to or higher that the minimum qualification score (MQS) listed above.
- An athlete can only obtain one qualification for their NPC that they represent.
- Athletes can enter in additional medal events as long as they reach the MQS in any World Shooting Para Sport competition.
|Means of qualification||Date||Venue||Individual slots|
|2018 World Shooting Para Sport Championships||1–12 May 2018||Cheongju||43 qualified slots|
6 gender free
|2018 World Shooting Para Sport World Cup||22–30 September 2018||Chateauroux||17 qualified slots|
7 gender free
|2019 World Shooting Para Sport World Cup||16–24 February 2019||Al Ain||17 qualified slots|
7 gender free
|2019 World Shooting Para Sport Championships||12–18 October 2019||Sydney||53 qualified slots|
8 gender free
|2020 World Shooting Para Sport World Cup||22 - 31 May 2020||Lima||18 qualified slots|
7 gender free
|154 total slots|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2019)
|Men's 10m air rifle standing SH1
|Men's 50m rifle 3 positions SH1
|Women's 10m air rifle standing SH1
|Women's 50m rifle 3 positions SH1
|Mixed 10m air rifle prone SH1
|Mixed 10m air rifle standing SH2
|Mixed 10m rifle prone SH2
|Mixed 50m rifle prone SH1
|Mixed 50m rifle prone SH2
|Men's 10m air pistol SH1
|Women's 10m air pistol SH1
|Mixed 25m pistol SH1
|Mixed 50m pistol SH1
- "2020 Summer Paralympics Qualification Guide" (PDF). International Paralympic Committee. 9 August 2019.
- "Cheongju 2018 Live Results". www.paralympic.org. 30 August 2018.
- "Chateauroux 2018: All you need to know". www.paralympic.org. 24 August 2018.
- "Tokyo 2020: Qualification slots secured". www.paralympic.org. 26 February 2019.
- "Sydney 2019 World Shooting Para Sport Championships". International Paralympic Committee. 20 October 2019.