Shulamis (שולמית) or Shulamit is the feminine form of the Hebrew name Solomon (in Hebrew, "Shlomo", שְלמה), related to the word "shalom" (שָׁלוֹם), or "peace". See Salome (disambiguation). "Shula" is a shortened form. The name Salome is also a related form. See also: he:שולמית
Shulamith may also refer to:
- Shulamith School for Girls
- Shulamith, a play by Abraham Goldfaden
- Shulamith (cat), the cat that founded the American Curl breed
- Shulamith (album), the 2013 album by Poliça
- Shulamite, the name ascribed to the female protagonist in the Song of Songs in the Hebrew Bible.
- Shulamit Aloni (born 1928), Israeli politician and left-wing activist
- Shulamith Firestone
- Shulamit Goldstein (born 1968), Israeli Olympic rhythmic gymnast
- Shulamith Hareven
- Shulamit Ran
- Ron Shulamit Conservatory, Israeli music conservatory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shulamith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.