Shulamis (שולמית) or Shulamit is the feminine form of the Hebrew name Solomon (in Hebrew, "Shlomo", שְלמה), related to the word "shalom" (שָׁלוֹם), or "peace". See Salome (disambiguation). "Shula" is a shortened form. The name Salome is also a related form. See also: he:שולמית
Shulamith may also refer to:
- Shulamith School for Girls
- Shulamith, a play by Abraham Goldfaden
- Shulamith (cat), the cat that founded the American Curl breed
- Shulamith (album), the 2013 album by Poliça
- Shulamite, the name ascribed to the female protagonist in the Song of Songs in the Hebrew Bible.
- Shulamit Aloni (born 1928), Israeli politician and left-wing activist
- Shulamith Firestone
- Shulamit Goldstein (born 1968), Israeli Olympic rhythmic gymnast
- Shulamith Hareven
- Shulamit Ran
- Ron Shulamit Conservatory, Israeli music conservatory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shulamith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.