Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shun may refer to one of the following:
- To shun, which means avoiding association with an individual or group
- Shun (given name), a masculine Japanese given name
- Seasonality in Japanese cuisine (shun, 旬)
- Emperor Shun
- Emperor Shun (舜), a legendary leader of ancient China
- Emperor Shun of Han (順帝), the Han emperor
- Emperor Shun of Liu Song (順帝), the 5th-century Southern emperor.
- Li Zicheng, the sole member of the short-lived 17th-century Shun Dynasty
- Shun Dynasty, dynasty established by Li Zicheng in 1644
- "Shun" (song), a 2009 song by musician Ringo Sheena.
- SHUN, an Internet Relay Chat command, used to prevent a user sending messages to a server's channels
- Shun Cutlery
- Shun (band), a music unit led by Susumu Hirasawa
- SYUN, a label created by Hirasawa under DIW Records named after the group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.