From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sigel (disambiguation))
Sigel may refer to:
- Sigel, the Old English for "Sun", see Sól (Sun)
- the Old English name of the s-rune, see Sowilō rune
- A magic sign see Sigil (magic)
- Franz Sigel (1824-1902), Union general in the American Civil War
- Elsie Sigel (d. 1909), murder victim, granddaughter of Franz Sigel
- Jay Sigel (b. 1943), American professional golfer
- Mike Sigel (b. 1952), American professional pool player
- Beanie Sigel (b. 1974), pseudonym of rapper Dwight Grant
- Joshua Sigel (b. 1979), American Technology Executive and Mobile Retail Technology Innovator
- Sigel, Illinois
- Sigel, Chippewa County, Wisconsin
- Sigel, Wood County, Wisconsin
- Sigel Township, Shelby County, Illinois
- Sigel Township, Michigan
- Sigel Township, Minnesota
- Sigel (Oh My Goddess!), a character in the manga series Oh My Goddess!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sigel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.