Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sigil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sigil or sigillum may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Sigil (comics), a comic book from CrossGen
- Sigil (Dungeons & Dragons), a city in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- Sigil, a 2003 album by Cauda Pavonis
- Sigil, a 2006 album by Nuru Kane
- Sigil, the name of an art/architecture collective based in Beirut and New York City founded by Salim al-Kadi, Khaled Malas, Alfred Tarazi and Jana Traboulsi.
- Sigil (application), a cross platform, open-source application for the creation of ePub format e-books
- Sigil (computer programming), a symbol attached to a variable name, showing the variable's datatype or scope
- Seal (emblem), an emblem used to authenticate informations or data
- Polygonatum, a genus of flowering plants
- Sigil Games Online, a software company in Carlsbad, California, US
- Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled, a video game for the Nintendo DS platform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sigil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.