|Look up silvan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silvan may refer to:
- Silvan, Latin adjective meaning of or from the woodland
- Saint Silvan, Christian martyr
- Silvan (illusionist), Italian magician
- Silvan Byggemarked, Danish chain store that sells building materials
- Silvan Elves, woodland elves of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Silvan Shalom, Tunisian-born Israeli politician
- Silvan, Diyarbakır, city in the Diyarbakır Province of Turkey
- Silvan, Victoria, suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Silvanus (disambiguation)
- Silvanus (mythology), Roman deity from whom the adjective sylvan derives
- Sylvain (disambiguation)
- Sylvan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silvan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.