Sigfússon founded the band Seabear in 2000, signing with the label Morr Music. Seabear was initially conceived as a solo project, but Sigfússon quickly added members; later in the 2000s, he began releasing solo albums under the name Sin Fang Bous. Shortening this to Sin Fang after the release of the Clangour album, Sigfússon has released three full-lengths as Sin Fang: Summer Echoes (2011), Flowers (2013), and Spaceland (2016).
- Clangour (Morr Music, 2008)
- Summer Echoes (Morr Music, 2011)
- Flowers (Morr Music, 2013)
- Spaceland (Morr Music, 2016)
- Hollow (Morr Music, 2019)
|This article about an Icelandic musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|