Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sindhu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sindhu is a name for the Indus River, a major river in Pakistan, India and China.
Sindhu may also refer to:
- Afzal Sindhu, Pakistani politician
- P. V. Sindhu (born 1995), Indian badminton player
- Sindhu Menon, Indian film actress
- Sindhu Tolani (born 1983), Indian film actress
- Sindhu (actress) (1972–2005)
- Sindhu (film), a 1975 Indian Malayalam film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sindhu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.