Sissy also may refer to:
- A person who has gone through in sissification, also known as feminization (activity)
- Sissy, Aisne, a commune in France
People named Sissy
- Sissy van Alebeek (born 1976), Dutch cyclist
- Sissy Biggers (born 1957), American chef
- Sissy Davis, fictional character in 2002 revival of Family Affair
- Sissy Höfferer (born 1955), Austrian actress
- Sissy Löwinger (1941 – 2011), Austrian actress
- Sissy Raith (born 1960), German footballer
- Sissy Schwarz (born 1936), Austrian figure skater
- Sissy Spacek (born 1949), American actress
- Sissy Waldheim (born 1922), First Lady of Austria from 1986 to 1992
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sissy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.