From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up situation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Situation is a concept similar to scenario, relating to a position (location) or a set of circumstances.
It also may refer to:
- Situation (song), a 1982 song by British new wave band Yazoo
- Situation (album), a 2007 album by Canadian musician Buck 65
- Situation comedy, a type of television show
- The Situation (TV personality), nickname of American reality TV personality Michael Sorrentino
- Situation (Sartre), a concept by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Situation report
- "Situation", a song by Godsmack from their eponymous album
- Rhetorical situation
- Situation awareness
Situated may refer to :
Situational may refer to:
Situationism may refer to:
- The ideas of Situationist International, an international political and artistic movement of the 1960s
- Situationism (psychology), which holds that personality is more influenced by external factors than by internal traits or motivations
- In Situational ethics, the idea in ethics that the morality of an act is a function of the state of the system when it occurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Situation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.