From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||2.13 km2 (0.82 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||1,470/km2 (3,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Skultuna was also the birthplace of
- author and songwriter Julia Nyberg (1784-1854)
- pianist, composer, and band leader Esbjörn Svensson (1964-2008)
- drummer, composer, and band leader Magnus Öström (born 3 May 1965). Svennson and Öström were childhood friends who formed their first band in Skultuna.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Biography". Retrieved 1 Nov 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skultuna.|
|This article about a location in Västmanland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|