|Full name||Skylet Andrew|
|Nationality||England United Kingdom|
|Born||31 March 1962
Upton Park, London
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
Skylet Andrew, often known as Sky Andrew, is an English former Olympian who won three gold medals at the 1989 Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships and was the first Black British sports agent.
He represented Great Britain at the 1988 Seoul Olympics in the doubles event with Des Douglas and won 3 Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship gold medals in 1989 . Andrew retired from competitive table tennis after the 1994 European Championships.
In the mid-1990s at Campbell's suggestion, he became the first licensed Black British football agent, engineering Campbell's move from Tottenham Hotspur to Arsenal. Andrew has since represented Jermaine Pennant, David Ginola, Frank Bruno, Jay Bothroyd and Jermain Defoe. His TV and film clients include Nathalie Emmanuel, Sarah-Jane Mee, and Natalie Sawyer.
In September 2016, in a deal with football agency Platinum One Group, Sky Andrew moved his football business across.
Andrew won a Barclays Bank "Man of Merit Award" in 2002, and was named the BEA Entrepreneur of The Year in 2003.
- "Skylet Andrew". British Olympic Association. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
- http://comtab.webs.com/cttc19891991.htm[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-17. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- "Sky Andrew". skyandrew.com. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
- "Skylet Andrew". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
- "Ask Sky Andrew transcript". BBC Sport. 10 January 2002. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
- Smith, Paul (1 July 2001). "Football: SOL REACHED FOR SKY AND STRUCK GOLD; Former table tennis". Sunday Mirror. Archived from the original on 18 December 2015. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
|This biographical article relating to sports in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|