||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Type of site
|Created by||Jan Klerks|
|Slogan(s)||In Urbanity We trust|
|Alexa rank||2718 (Global 12/2016)|
|Launched||11 September 2002|
SkyscraperCity, also known as SkyscraperCity.com, is the world's largest online forum on skyscrapers and urban related topics. The website, running on vBulletin, was founded in 2002 by Dutch economist Jan Klerks.
As of December 2016, the forum has over 350,000 members, over 1 million threads and over 97 million posts. By some measures, it was considered the largest online forum in the world in 2010. In 2009, the forum attracted more than 500,000 unique visitors daily.
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat: Jan Klerks Completes Recent CTBUH Staff Expansion
- Dahlman, Steven (9 May 2009). "World’s largest architectural web site run from Marina City". loopnorth.com. Loop North News. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Wojtczuk, Michał; Tusk, Michał (3 Jun 2008). "Rozmowy z założycielem forum skyscrapercity.com". bryla.pl. Agora SA. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- TU Delf: Lezing door Jan Klerks over hoogbouw
- Gravois, John (22 April 2010). "The urban dreamscape: Abu Dhabi's imaginary image". The National. Abu Dhabi Media. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Justin (13 April 2013). "SkyscraperCity; een internationaal succes met een Nederlands tintje". Propaganda (in Dutch). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "SkyscraperCity". SkyscraperCity. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|