From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Slime (band), a German punk rock band, founded in 1979 and disbanded in 1994
- Slime (toy), a viscous, oozing green material made primarily from guar gum and sold in a plastic trash can
- Slime (brand), a brand of tire care products
- SLIME, "Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs", an Emacs mode for developing Common Lisp applications
- Slime mold, a broad term often referring to roughly 6 groups of Eukaryotes
- Biofilm, an aggregate of microorganisms in which cells adhere to each other and/or to a surface
- Slimy (fish), also known as the Ponyfish
- Snail slime, the mucus used by gastropods for locomotion
- Subsurface Lithotrophic Microbial Ecosystem (SLiME), a biotope occupied by endolithic organisms
- Mucus, is another type of slime
- Slimey the Worm, the pet of Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street
- Slime (Dragon Quest), the mascot of the Dragon Quest console role-playing game franchise
- Slimer, a green ghost made of slime from Ghostbusters
- "Slime" a novelette by Joseph Payne Brennan. Originally published in the March, 1953 issue of Weird Tales
- Green slime (disambiguation)
- Pink slime, a low-grade meat based paste
- Blob (disambiguation)
- Oobleck (disambiguation)
- Slime ball
- All pages beginning with "Slime"
- All pages with titles containing Slime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.