Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slime may refer to:
- Slime mold, a broad term often referring to roughly six groups of Eukaryotes
- Biofilm, an aggregate of microorganisms in which cells adhere to each other and/or to a surface
- Slimy (fish), also known as the ponyfish
- Snail slime, the mucus used by gastropods for locomotion
- Subsurface Lithoautotrophic Microbial Ecosystem (SLiME), a biotope occupied by 'slime'.
- Gunge (UK) or Slime (US), a thick, gooey, yet runny substance used in children's TV programmes.
- Flubber (material) rubbery polymer commonly called slime.
- Slimes, another name for tailings, a waste material left after the process of separation of ores
- Slime, a village, population 270, near Omiš, Croatia
- "Slime" (short story) (Russian: тина), a short story by Anton Chekhov
- "Slime", a novelette by Joseph Payne Brennan. Originally published in the March 1953 issue of Weird Tales
- Slimey the Worm, the pet of Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street
- Slime (Dragon Quest), the mascot of the Dragon Quest console role-playing game franchise
- Slimer, a green ghost made of slime from the film Ghostbusters
- Slime (toy), a viscous, oozing green material made primarily from guar gum and sold with a plastic trash can
- Slime (brand), a brand of tire care products
- Slime (band), a German punk rock band, founded in 1979 and disbanded in 1994
- Slime (video game), a 1982 video game for Atari 8-bit family
- Slime (series), a video game series unrelated to the video game from 1982
- Green slime (disambiguation)
- Pink slime, a low-grade meat based paste
- Blob (disambiguation)
- Oobleck (disambiguation)
- Slime ball (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Slime
- All pages with titles containing Slime
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.