|Birth name||Sniti Mishra|
|Genres||Indian music, playback singing,|
Sniti Mishra is a trained vocalist in Hindusthani classical music who appeared for the first time in the Zee TV musical reality show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar. She had been associated with Indo-Swedish Fusion jazz band Mynta. She has also worked with the percussionist Sivamani and Grammy Award- nominated jazz musician-keyboardist Louis Banks. She has performed classical and fusion concerts in India and worldwide. She was honored with 'Baji Rout Samman' for the year 2016 by Utkala Cultural Association, IIT Bombay.
During her musical tour to USA, she was invited to judge the Chicago Indian Icon and in September 2013, she was chosen as a Good Will Ambassador for a global charity Combat Blindness International.
Mishra has lent her voice for the Bollywood movie Babloo Happy Hai directed by Nila Madhab Panda under the music composition of Bishakh-Kanish. Also she has lent her voice for a Tamil movie Maaveeran Kittu under the music composition of D. Imman.
Mishra received her Hindustani Classical training from Guru Shri Raghunath Sahoo, a disciple of Dr.Damodar Hota of the Gwalior Gharana, and studied Music (Visharad) at Gandharv Music University, Mumbai. She also studied for a Masters in Business Administration in Finance and Control (FC) from the Institute of Management and Information Science, Bhubaneswar, graduating in 2011.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110423215432/http://srgmpss.zeetv.com/about-show/. Archived from the original on April 23, 2011. Retrieved December 20, 2013. Missing or empty
- "Sniti Mishra sings for a good cause". IndiaPost. 2013-09-12. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Combat Blindness International | A Solution In Sight Since 1984". Combatblindness.org. 2013-11-13. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "(CII)". Chicago Indian Icon. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- Sahu, Diana. "Music is in her genes". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-03-04.