Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snowballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowballing often refers to a situation which rapidly gets out of control, as when a snow ball grows larger while rolling downhill.
Snowballing might also refer to:
- A situation in which the exercise of stop orders in a declining market or advancing market or specific share creates further downward or upward pressure, triggering more stop orders, magnifying the decline or advance
- Debt-snowball method: A method of paying down credit card debt by paying the minimum on all balances, except the one with the highest interest rate
- In social science research, snowball sampling, or "snowballing": a technique for developing a research sample
- Snowballing (sexual practice), the act of spitting semen into a partner's mouth after oral sex
- Snowballing, alternatively known as Speedballing, a drug related activity
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowballing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.