From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up social in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Social refers to the interaction of people and other organisms with each other, and to their collective co-existence.
Social may also refer to:
Social science and economics
- Social ownership, ownership of the means of production by society as a whole;
- Social system, patterns of interrelationships between individuals, groups and institutions;
- Relating to Socialism, the society-wide ownership and coordination of production and resource allocation;
Politics and public policy
- Social policy, policies concerning the welfare of economically and socially-disadvantaged members of society;
- Social security
- Social housing
- Relating to the social welfare of a population;
Culture and media
- Social media, as in e.g. "What's our social strategy?";
- The Heavenly Social, also known as "The Social", a chain of venues owned by Heavenly Records;
- The Social (Irish TV series), fronted by Craig Doyle;
- The Social (Canadian TV series);
- A party or other social event
- Social activity (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing social
- All pages beginning with "social"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.