From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Card games that involve multiple players
- Social network game, games that have social network integration or elements
- Board games, in which counters or pieces are placed, removed, or moved on a premarked surface according to a set of rules
- Multiplayer video games, where more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time
- Role-playing games, a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting
- Live action role-playing games, a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions
- Miniature wargaming, a form of wargaming that incorporates miniature figures, miniature armor and modeled terrain
- Alternate reality games, an interactive narrative that offers a platform to explore possible situations and social interactions while avoiding real world consequences
- Aichner, T. and Jacob, F. (March 2015). "Measuring the Degree of Corporate Social Media Use". International Journal of Market Research 57 (2): 257–275.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social gaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.