(Redirected from Social gaming)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Social game, while unrelated titles should be moved to Social game (disambiguation).
A social game generally refers to tabletop or video games that allow or require social interaction between players as opposed to games played in solitude.
Types of social games can include:
- Card games, that involve multiple players
- Social-network game, games that have social network integration or elements
- Mobile game, which can include social-network games, which played on mobile devices
- Board games, in which counters or pieces are placed, removed, or moved on a premarked surface according to a set of rules
- Multiplayer video games, where more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time
- Role-playing game, a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting
- Live action role-playing game, a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions
- Miniature wargaming, a form of wargaming that incorporates miniature figures, miniature armor and modeled terrain
- Alternate reality game, an interactive narrative using the real world as a platform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social game.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.