Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16
|Location||Santo António, Macau, China|
|Opening||1 August 2008|
|Owner||Pier 16 - Resort Hotel Management Ltd.|
|Number of rooms||408|
|Number of suites||26|
|Number of restaurants||3 (Le Chinois, Privé & Mistral)|
The Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 (Chinese: 澳門十六浦索菲特大酒店) is a hotel in Santo António, Macau, China. It is part of Sofitel Luxury Hotels, an up-market hotel brand which forms part of one of the world's leading hotel chains, Accor Hospitality, based in France. Over the past few years since opening its doors in 2008, Sofitel Macau and the management have been credited a number of tourism awards.
Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 is a 5-star hotel as defined by Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO). The hotel offers 408 rooms, spread out over 20 floors, offering views of both the Macau skyline and its bordering city of Zhuhai in China across the inner-harbour waters.
19 suites of 4 different design themes are located in “The Mansion at Sofitel” which is an addition to the main hotel building. The hotel includes five food and beverage outlets with Le Chinois Cantonese restaurant newly opened in January, 2014; others include an all-day restaurant named Mistral offering the option of an al fresco dining environment, Privé (an upscale boutique French restaurant), Rendezvous (a lobby bar) and Club Sofitel (a club lounge). The feature MJ Gallery  in the hotel exhibits some of Michael Jackson's achievements and mementos.
Sofitel Macau is located at Ponte 16 (Pier 16 of the inner harbour) on Rua do Visconde Paço de Arcos, Macau S.A.R.
- "Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2011, Best General Manager".
- "Rakuten Golden Award and Entertainment Award 2011". Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- "Gold List Award of China Tourism 2011 - Best Business Hotel". Retrieved Aug 16, 2011.
- "Nominee - World Travel Awards 2010 & 2011".
- "Top 25 Hotels in Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan - Travelers' Choice 2010".
- "Sofitel Luxury Hotels Ranks High in TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards". Luxury Travel Magazine.
- "AAA Awards of "Hotel Chain of the Year" & "Best 5-Star Premier Accommodation Hotel"". Hotel Management Magazine. June 28, 2011.
- "Outstand Service - Hotel Club Award 2010".
- "China's Top 10 Most Popular Resort Hotels of 2011 (2011 年度中国十大最受欢迎度假酒店)".
- "Macau Government Tourist Office".
- "Executive Chef Yannick EHRSAM named Master Chef of France; the only chef garnered ‘Maître Cuisinier de France’ 2013 in Greater China". Maître Cuisinier de France. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- "Awarded 100 Top Tables 2013 by South China Morning Post".
- "10 Michael Jackson items and counting at Ponte 16". CNNGo.com. Nov 23, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16.|