Solar Systems (company)
Solar Systems is an Australian company that constructed three concentrator dish power stations in the Northern Territory of Australia, which together generate 720 kW and 1,555,000 kWh per year. This represents a saving of 420,000 litres of diesel fuel and 1550 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions.
In March 2010, Silex Systems purchased the assets of Solar Systems. The power stations that were then in service were purchased by the electrical utilities that had agreed to buy the power from them.
- Solar Systems projects
- Solar Systems wins National Engineering Excellence award
- Solar technologies reaching new levels of efficiencies in Central Australia
- "Company behind $400m solar power plant collapses". ABC News Online. 8 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- "History". Solar Systems Pty Ltd. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- Solar Systems to Build A$420 million, 154MW Solar Power Plant in Australia
- $420m to catch some sun power
- "Solar technologies reaching new levels of efficiencies in Central Australia". ABC News Online.
- Solar Systems Makes Major Investment in Australia's Solar Future
- Baseload solar prospect gets funding boost