Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solas may refer to:
- Solas (group), an Irish-American musical group
- Solas (album), one of their albums
- Solas (liturgical group), an Irish liturgical music group
- Solas Festival, a Scottish music festival
- The Scottish Gaelic name for the village of Sollas in the Outer Hebrides
- Solas (film), a 1999 Spanish film directed by Benito Zambrano
- The Five Solas, Latin phrases summarizing the core beliefs behind the Protestant Reformation
- Safety of Life at Sea Convention - International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea
- Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study
- Service-Oriented Localisation Architecture Solution (SOLAS)
- Solas, the name of an Elven Mage and the corporeal of the Elven god Dread Wolf from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Solas: Centre for Public Christianity based in Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.