|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2013)|
Sonal Ambani is an Indian author. She is best known for her 2004 book Mothers and Daughters, a photographic journal celebrating the mother-daughter relationship. Ambani mentored her children as they completed a sequel to Mothers and Daughters called Fathers and Sons, which was released in 2009. She also has a patent for Systems and Method for providing Financial Services to Children and Teenagers.
Sonal Ambani is also an accomplished artist, with a series of large scale abstract animal sculptures to her credit. Each of her creations feature a peace sign hidden somewhere in the work.
- Chaudhuri, Himika; Sangita S. Guha Roy; Soma Banerjee. "Mother's daughters". The Telegraph. Retrieved 22 March 2010.
- "The Rediff Interview/Sonal Vimal Ambani". Rediff.com. July 5, 2004.
- "Ambani kids' labour of love released". DNA India. July 20, 2009.
- US patent 7117173, Sonal Sheth Ambani, "System and Method for providing Financial Services to Children and Teenagers", published 2006-10-03, assigned to Sonal Sheth Ambani
- "Sonal Ambani to head FLO in Ahmedabad". DNA India. April 15, 2010.