From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southside or South Side may refer to:
- Southside, Birmingham, an area in Birmingham, England
- South Side, County Durham, a village in the County Durham, England
- Southside, Edinburgh, a community in the City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- South Side, Glasgow, a district south of the River Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland
- Southside Wandsworth, a shopping centre in Wandsworth, South London, England
- Southside, Dublin, an area in Dublin, Ireland
- Southside, Alabama
- Southside, Birmingham, Alabama
- Southside, Berkeley, California
- South Side, Chicago, a section of Chicago, Illinois
- Southside Township, Minnesota, a township in Minnesota
- South Jamaica, Queens or Southside, a section of Queens, New York
- South Side (Pittsburgh), a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- South Side, Providence, Rhode Island
- Southside (Richmond, Virginia)
- Southside, Hardin County, Tennessee
- Southside, Montgomery County, Tennessee
- Southside (Virginia)
Refers to the "Hood" of generally South Auckland.
- Southside (Lloyd album) (2004)
- Southside (Texas album) (1989)
- "South Side" (song), a 1999 song by Moby
- "Southside" (Lloyd song) (2004)
- "Southside" (Lil’ Keke song)
- Southside Festival, a German music festival
- Southern hip hop
- Southside, song by David Dallas.
People with the name
- Southside (record producer), American record producer
- Southside Johnny, American singer, harmonica player, and songwriter
- South London
- South Hampton Roads, the southern portion of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area of Virginia and locally called "the Southside"
- "South Side Irish", a 1984 song by the Irish Choir
- Southside High School (disambiguation)
- Southsider (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.