From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Space Cowboy (song))
Space Cowboy may refer to:
- Space Cowboy (performer) (born 1978), an Australian performance artist
- Space Cowboy (musician), stage name for Nick Dresti, an electronic music producer and performer
- "Space Cowboy", a song by the Steve Miller Band from the 1969 album Brave New World
- "The Joker", a song by the Steve Miller Band from the 1973 album The Joker, often mistakenly called "Space Cowboy" due to a prominent lyric that references the song from the album Brave New World
- "Space Cowboy" (Banaroo song), from the album Banaroo's World
- "Space Cowboy", a song from the Jonzun Crew album Lost in Space
- "Space Cowboy", a song from the 2000 'N Sync album No Strings Attached
- "Space Cowboy", a song from the 2012 album "Eye of the Hurricane" by Ilse DeLange
- "Space Cowboy" (Jamiroquai song), appearing on the Jamiroquai album The Return of the Space Cowboy
- "Space Cowboy", a song from the Abney Park album The End of Days
- Space Cowboy Online, alternative name in North America for the role playing game Ace Online
- "The Space Cowboy", a character in the Stephen King novel Gerald's Game
- "See you Space Cowboy...", a line that ends almost every episode of the TV series Cowboy Bebop
- Used as an insult by Captain Cornelius Butt to refer to the cowboy hat wearing crewman Buzz in the movie Galaxina
- George Peppard's character in Battle Beyond The Stars
- The occupation of Joey Tribiani's childhood imaginary friend on "Friends."
- Space Cowboys, 2000 Clint Eastwood film
- "Spaced Cowboy", a song by Sly & The Family Stone from the 1971 LP There's a Riot Goin' On
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Space Cowboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.