This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Spacious千居 is an online residential real estate marketplace, connecting buyers and tenants with residential and commercial properties throughout Asia. Spacious was founded in 2013 by Asif Ghafoor, former Goldman Sachs and Standard Chartered Bank development manager, senior IT director and application architect, and was part of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation incubator program. Spacious is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Spacious was founded by Asif Ghafoor. As of 2015, the website includes rental listings, service apartments and apartments for sale in Hong Kong, a haunted house database and an affordability feature, where users can search for apartments based on their monthly income.
Growth and Funding
Since the launch of the Spacious website in August, 2013 and the implementation of a Chinese-language version in March 2014, the site has been growing at a rate of about 20 percent a week.[unreliable source?] The company raised a $500K seed round in early 2014 and received $3 million in June, 2015.
- Adam White; Sarah Fung; Yannie Chan (3 October 2013). "10 Hong Kong Startups". HK Magazine. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- Iris Leung (March 7, 2014). "Hong Kong Property Platform Spacious.hk Raises US$500k in Seed Funding". StartupsHK. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Spacious". Angel List HK. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- "Online Independent Property Platform "Spacious.hk" Helps User to Find the Best Property Deal without Bias". Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks. Archived from the original on 2014-10-31. Retrieved 2014-09-01.
- Eva Yoo (3 April 2015). "Spacious Offers Quality Properties Listings in Asia via Geographic Overlays". Technode.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Steimle, Josh. "Spacious Makes It Easy To Find A Home In Hong Kong". Retrieved 2014-09-01.
- "Hong Kong-based property marketplace Spacious receives US$500K". Yahoo News. Retrieved 2014-09-01.
- Jon Russell (17 June 2015). "Hong Kong's Spacious Lands $3M To Expand Its Property Portal Across Asia". Techcrunch. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Alice Woodhouse (22 June 2015). "Hong Kong property listings start-up Spacious attracts US$3 million to grow in Asia". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 17 July 2015.