|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Foothill Ranch, California, USA|
Specular Interactive, Inc. is an arcade game entertainment company based in Foothill Ranch, California. It is best known for developing arcade games H2Overdrive, Dirty Drivin', and Batman (2013 arcade video game).
It was announced in November 2007 that Specular Interactive had signed an agreement with Raw Thrills to create a premium coin-operated arcade game. Under the agreement, Specular Interactive would design and develop the game while Raw Thrills will manufacture and publish the game worldwide.
- "Company - About". Specular.com. January 16, 2014. Retrieved January 16, 2014.
- "Raw Thrills Signs Specular Interactive for New Arcade Game". Arcadeheroes.com. November 9, 2007. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "New H2Overdrive Trailer Full of Raw Thrills". Kotaku.com. June 9, 2009. Retrieved January 17, 2014.
- "From The Makers of H2Overdrive Comes Dirty Drivin". Arcadeheroes.com. May 11, 2011. Retrieved January 17, 2014.
- "Specular Interactive would love to make a Metal Arms sequel, but they aren't sure who owns the I.P.". Gonintendo.com. January 23, 2009. Retrieved January 17, 2014.
- "The story of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System". Destructoid.com. May 4, 2011. Retrieved January 17, 2014.