From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spiegel or Spiegel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Der Spiegel, a weekly German magazine
- Spiegel (surname), a German surname
- Spiegel (catalog), an American catalog retailer
- Spiegel Grove, the Fremont, Ohio, home of U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes, named after mirror-like pools of rainwater
- USS Spiegel Grove (LSD-32), a dock landing ship of the United States Navy
- Spiegeleisen, a pig iron containing a high level of manganese used in the manufacture of steel
- Spiegel, Inc., the former name of the Eddie Bauer Holdings
- Spiegel, the flagship of Michiel de Ruyter during the Second Anglo-Dutch War
- "Spiegel" (song), a hip hop song by German girl group Tic Tac Toe
- "Spiegel the Cat", a story-poem by David Martin based on a tale by Gottfried Keller
- Spiegel bei Koeniz, a village in the Swiss canton of Bern
- Spike Spiegel, the main character of the anime Cowboy Bebop
- Adriaan van den Spiegel, a Flemish anatomist.
- Spigelian hernia, a hernia of the abdominal wall, named after Van den Spiegel
- Gundam Spiegel, a mobile suit from the anime Mobile Fighter G Gundam, also known as Shadow Gundam in the English Language version.
- Spiegel im Spiegel, a piece of music written by Arvo Pärt in 1978
- Spiegle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiegel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.