|Airport type||Public use|
|Owner||Spitfire Aerospace Technologies Inc.|
|Serves||Pedricktown, New Jersey|
|Elevation AMSL||40 ft / 12 m|
Spitfire Aerodrome (FAA LID: 7N7) is a public use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) south of the central business district of Pedricktown, in Oldmans Township, Salem County, New Jersey, United States. It is privately owned by Spitfire Aerospace Technologies Inc. The airport was known as Old Mans Airport until it was renamed in 2001.
Facilities and aircraft
Spitfire Aerodrome covers an area of 48 acres (19 ha) at an elevation of 40 feet (12 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 7/25 which measures 2,419 by 60 feet (737 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 21, 2008, the airport had 16,971 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 46 per day. At that time there were 37 aircraft based at this airport: 70% single-engine, 27% helicopter and 3% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 7N7 ( PDF), effective 2010-07-29.
- "7N7 - Old Mans Airport - Pedricktown, New Jersey". AirNav.com. 2001-03-22. Archived from the original on 2001-04-08.
- "7N7 - Spitfire Aerodrome - Pedricktown, New Jersey". AirNav.com. 2001-12-27. Archived from the original on 2002-01-13.
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 7N7, effective March 28, 2019
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|