Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sporting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sporting may refer to:
- Sport, recreational games and play.
It may also refer to a sporting club:
- Sporting Clube de Portugal, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal.
- Sporting Alexandria, a sports club from Alexandria, Egypt.
- Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut, a sports club from Beirut, Lebanon.
- A.O. Sporting BC Athens, Greek professional basketball team (Athens).
- Sporting Cristal, a football club from Lima, Peru.
- Sporting Clube da Covilhã, a sports club from Covilhã, Portugal.
- Sporting Clube de Braga, a sports club from Braga, Portugal.
- Real Sporting de Gijón, a football club from Gijón, Spain.
- Sporting Charleroi, a football club from Charleroi, Belgium.
- Sporting Clube de Goa, a sports club from Goa, India.
- Sporting Kansas City, a soccer (football) club from Kansas City, Kansas, USA.
The term sporting was formerly used as a euphemism (during the 19th and early 20th centuries) to refer to
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sporting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.