|Look up spycatcher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spycatcher (or Spycatcher: The Candid Autobiography of a Senior Intelligence Officer) is a book by former MI5 officer Peter Wright
Spycatcher may also refer to:
- Counterintelligence agents, those who catch spies.
- Spycatcher (TV Series), a 1959 BBC series, based on the eponymous 1952 memoir by Oreste Pinto
- Spycatcher (band), UK rock band formed in 2008
- "Spy Catcher" (Spyforce episode), pilot episode of Australian TV series Spyforce
- Spycatcher, a 1952 memoir, on which the eponymous 1959 BBC series is based, by Dutch counterintelligence officer Oreste Pinto
- Spycatcher (2011 novel) a spy novel written under the pseudonym William Morrow, by Matthew Dunn (author)
- "Spy Catcher Club", a fictional school club found in the children's novel and franchise Harriet the Spy
- Spy (disambiguation)
- Catcher (disambiguation)
- Category:Counter-intelligence analysts
- The Catcher Was a Spy (1994 book) biography about Moe Berg
- The Catcher Was a Spy (film) 2018 biopic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spycatcher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.