Square mile (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Square Mile)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up square mile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A square mile is a unit of area equal to the area of a square of one mile in length on each side.
Square mile may also refer to:
- The City of London, nicknamed the "Square Mile", being about a square mile in area
- Square Mile (magazine), a magazine marketed to City of London bankers
- The Adelaide city centre in Adelaide, South Australia, nicknamed the "Square Mile", in imitation of the City of London
- Square Mile (board game), land development game released by Milton Bradley Company in 1962
- A day-to-day name for a section of a survey township
- "Square Mile" or Golden Square Mile, an historic area on Sherbrooke Street in downtown Montreal
- The Antwerp diamond district, an area within the city of Antwerp, Belgium
- Square Mile, South Australia, a locality in the local government area of the District Council of Grant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Square mile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.