|Directed by||Ravi Chavali|
|Produced by||Ramesh Puppala|
|Written by||Ravi Chavali|
|Screenplay by||Ravi Chavali|
|Story by||Ravi Chavali|
|Cinematography||T. Surender Reddy|
|Edited by||Gautham Raju|
|Distributed by||Hari Venkateswara Pictures (overseas)|
Srimannarayana is a 2012 Telugu, drama film produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner, directed by Ravi Chavali. Starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, Parvati Melton, Isha Chawla in the lead roles and music composed by Chakri.
Srimannarayana (Nandamuri Balakrishna) is a courageous and aggressive journalist who fights for justice. He exposes the various scams of an evil gang which loses a lot of money because of Srimannarayana’s activities. Kalki Narayana Murthy (Vijayakumar) is a social activist who fights for the welfare of farmers and Srimannarayana’s father who forms Jai Kisan Trust for the welfare of farmers. Public responds in a big way to this initiative and the fund receives donations to the tune of 5000 crores.
But the day the funds are about to be put to use, Narayana Murthy dies in the bank under mysterious circumstances. The amount of 50 billion goes missing. At the same time Sriman is wrongly accused of trying to shift to abroad. Suspicion falls on Srimannarayana and he is arrested. From the jail, Srimannarayana must fight to prove his innocence and trace the missing money. He is helped by Swapnika (Parvati Melton) who is a channel reporter. He finds out that the people involved are a corrupt minister Bayal Reddy, his brother-in-law, the bank's GM Rajan, Dr. Sreekar, IG Marthand and a Malaysia-based hawala dealer named Harshad Bhai. Sriman finds out that they have locked his father's account using a 6 letter password, with each letter belonging to each person. Using his wits and the help of Jailor Shankar Reddy (Ahuti Prasad), he kills them one by one and finds their passwords. The goons try to be safe by setting CCTV camera in his cell at jail, but that is of no use, as the jailor keeps cheating them by sending wrong visuals. CBI officer Gyaneshwar (Vinod Kumar) is appointed to solve the case. Finally Sriman is acquitted and helps CBI to find the missing money.
After killing the first five goons, Sriman sets out to kill Harshad, who kidnaps Sriman's family for his safety. Sriman reveals that the 5 letters of the password are 4, K, I, A, N and the letter between I and A is Harshad's. Harshad asks Sriman to type the letters and save his family. But his family is saved before Harshad tries to transfer the amount, by Gyaneshwar.
Having known Harshad's secret letter, Sriman announces that the password they have set is 4KISAN. He then kills Harshad by throwing him on a transformer. He is supported by Gyaneshwar who agrees to support Jai Kisan trust by donating a high amount. 
- Nandamuri Balakrishna as Srimannarayana
- Isha Chawla as Bhanu
- Parvati Melton as Swapnika
- Suresh as Harshad
- Vinod Kumar as Gyaneshwar
- Vijayakumar as Kalki Narayana Murthy
- Kota Srinivasa Rao as Rajan Modaliyar
- Ahuti Prasad as Shankar Reddy
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Bail Reddy
- Rao Ramesh as Marthand Rao
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam
- M. S. Narayana as priest
- Supreeth as Pulakesava Reddy
- Krishna Bhagavan as priest
- Raja Ravindra
- Duvvasi Mohan
- Satya Krishnan
- Usha Sri
- Sujatha Reddy
- Anitha Nag
- Pavala Syamala
|Film score by Chakri|
|Released||6 August 2012|
Music Composed by Chakri. Music released on Aditya Music Company. On 6 August 2012, The audio of the film was a grand event in that it saw the attendance of who's who of the film industry. Besides the film's main cast and crew members, B Gopal, Krishnam Raju, K Atchi Reddy, SV Krishna Reddy, Suresh Reddy, Boyapati Sreenu, Kota, Bellamkonda Suresh, Harish Shankar, Sunil, Catherine, Madhavi Latha, Tashu Kaushik, Gopichand Malineni, Gemini Kiran, Yalamanchili Sai Babu, Rao Ramesh and others made it to the event at Novotel, Madhapur. The first CD was released by Nandamuri Bamakrishna, who handed it over to Sunil.
The movie received average reviews but talk was positive in all the areas. ". Times of India gave a rating of 3/5 stating "Balakrishna's fans may not have any complaints against the movie. The movie is not interesting, though it is predictable." Chandini Prashar of NDTV gave a review stating "Watch the film with no expectations and you will not be disappointed." Rediff.com gave a rating of 2/5 stating "Srimannarayana's film subject is good but director Ravi Kumar Chavali has not paid enough attention to its execution." Mahesh S Koneru of 123telugu gave a review of rating 3/5 stating "Srimannarayana is a film that has the content to satisfy Balakrishna’s fans. For regular movie goers, the movie is a very routine fare. A good performance from Balakrishna and some mass comedy scenes will strike a chord with the masses. The concept of farmer welfare will also appeal to some. A better second half and a more interesting climax would have helped." Oneindia Entertainment gave a review stating "The film has no Balayya's frills. Though the film has punch dialogues, they are usual in a journalist
- "'Srimannarayana' Audio on August 6th". Supergoodmovies.com. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana audio on August 6th". 123telugu.com. 1 January 1998. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana's worldwide release date announced". India Glitz. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana Release Date August 17 – Jism 2 Review, Jism 2 Movie Ratings, Jism 2 Public Talk, Sunny leone jism 2 review, Rebel movie trailer, Prabhas Rebel Trailer Timesofap". Timesofap.com. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Review : Srimannarayana – Fight for farmers money". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Srimannarayana audio released". indiaglitz.com. 7 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Box office report". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Srimannarayana". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Movie Review: Telugu film Srimannarayana". movies.ndtv.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Review: Srimannarayana fails in execution". rediff.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.