This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Umesh Gupta (Managing Director)|
|Products||Online Music Services, Music cassettes, Compact Disc, VCDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Disc|
Number of employees
Aditya Music India Private Limited is music company in India. It owns a music label Aditya Music. Aditya Music has its presence in Tollywood, the Telugu film industry. It is headquartered at Hyderabad, India. Aditya Music is the record label preferred by most filmmakers in Tollywood and they eventually became a household name in the film industry of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Aditya Music was established in late 1990s by Umesh Gupta who now serves as Managing Director of the company. Aditya Music was primarily into distribution and marketing of music of other music labels for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Later they started acquiring their own music rights. For the manufacture of audio cassettes, they started a plant in 2000.
Aditya Music owns music rights for majority of films in Tollywood. It recently acquired few labels such as Shiva Musicals, Leo, Maruti Music, Echo, Sohan Music, Supreme, Pyramid Audio and accounts to the largest player in Telugu film music. It is member of PPL India and IPRS.
- Thammudu (1999)
- Gemeni (2002)
- Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi (2003)
- Jai Chiranjeeva (2005)
- Athadu (2005)
- Bangaram (2006)
- Stalin (2006)
- Desamuduru (2007)
- Maharathi (2007)
- Pandurangadu (2008)
- Magadheera (2009)
- Jhummandi Naadam (2010)
- Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (2013)
- Jai Bolo Telangana (2014)
- Dhruva" (2016)
- 1992 Thevar Magan
- 1992 Mannan
- 1992 Naalaya Seidhi
- 1993 Ejamaan
- 1993 Kalaignan
- 1993 Gentleman
- 1993 Kizhakku Cheemayile
- 1993 Uzhavan
- 1994 Magalir Mattum
- 1994 Vandicholai Chinraasu
- 1994 Duet
- 1994 Rasigan
- 1994 May Madham
- 1994 Pavithra
- 1994 Karuththamma
- 1994 Pudhiya Mannargal
- 1993 Bombay
- 1995 Aasai
- 1995 Muthu
- 1996 Love Birds
- 1996 Indian
- 1996 Mr. Romeo
- 1997 Iruvar
- 1997 Once More
- 1998 Udhavikku Varalaamaa
- 1998 Harichandra
- 1998 Pooveli
- 1999 En Swasa Kaatre
- 1999 Endrendrum Kadhal
- 1999 Padayappa
- 1999 Sangamam
- 1999 Poovellam Kettuppar
- 2005 Majaa
- 2007 Polladhavan
- 2015 Sakalakala Vallavan Appatakkar
- Aditya, Music. "Aditya Music".
- "Aditya Music to venture into Tamil Industry". Indiaglitz. 19 September 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- "Aditya Music MD Umesh Gupta - The film music market in Andhra is too huge to sustain non film albums". Radioandmusic.com. 2008-09-09. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Believe Digital Announces Global Distribution Deal With Leading Indian Label Aditya Music « Blog Believe". Blogbelieve.com. 2014-11-03. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- Riddhi Mukherjee (2014-10-30). "Believe Digital signs up with Aditya Music for global distribution of its regional content". MediaNama. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Exclusive Interview with Mr.Subroto Chattopadhyay". Indianmi.org. 2007-03-13. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Telugu film 'Baadshah' audio rights with Aditya music - IBNLive". Ibnlive.in.com. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Aditya Music bags Varun Tej’s debut film audio rights". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2014-08-14. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Varun Tejs Mukunda audio rights for Aditya Music". Indiaglitz.com. 2014-08-14. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Aditya Music GM passes away". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Infibeam Launches Exclusive Offers on Aditya Music and Movies DVD, VCD and CDs". PressReleasePoint. 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "No stopping to Aditya Music! | Telugu Movie News". Mirchi9.com. 2013-08-19. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Indian Music Industry and Phonographic Performance Ltd. Elects Kumar Taurani as Chairman". India-cellular.com. 2009-01-15. Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
|This article about an Indian record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|