(Redirected from Srl)Jump to navigation Jump to search
SRL or S.R.L. may refer to:
- a designation equivalent to limited liability company, that may be appended to the end of company names:
- Sarcalumenin, human protein that regulates calcium transport
- Shift register lookup table, a component in digital circuitry
- Student Rugby League, UK
- Semiconductor ring laser, a type of laser
- Statistical relational learning, a subdiscipline of artificial intelligence
- Survival Research Laboratories, a machine performance art group
- Self-regulated learning, a psychological concept related to metacognition
- agus araile (see Irish orthography#Abbreviations)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.