Holy Sepulchre (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St Sepulchre)
The Holy Sepulchre may refer to the tomb of Jesus, at whose putative site in Jerusalem is built the
Holy Sepulchre, Saint Sepulchre, San(to) Sepolcro, Saint-Sépulchre may also refer to:
- St Sepulchre (parish), former parish, partly within the City of London and partly within Middlesex, England.
- Manor of St. Sepulchre, former manor or liberty, and latterly a barony, within Dublin, Ireland
- Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre, commune in the Indre department in central France.
- Sansepolcro, town in the province of Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
- Holy Sepulchre, Cambridge
- The Holy Sepulchre, Northampton
- St Sepulchre-without-Newgate, Holborn, London
- Holy Sepulchre Priory, Thetford
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Warminghurst
- Chiesa di San Sepolcro (Milan)
- Santo Sepolcro (Pisa)
- San Sepolcro (Parma)
- The tempietto del Santo Sepolcro, or Rucellai Sepulchre, in the church of San Pancrazio, Florence
- Church of Forshem, in Forshem, Skara, originally inaugurated to Holy Sepulchre in the Middle Ages
- Canons Regular of the Holy Sepulchre, Catholic religious order
- Canonesses Regular of the Holy Sepulchre, Catholic female religious order
- Order of the Holy Sepulchre, Roman Catholic Papal order of knighthood
- Fathers of the Holy Sepulchre, group of Franciscan priests
- Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre, Orthodox monastic fraternity
- Dionigi di Borgo San Sepolcro (c.1300–1342), Augustinian monk
- Sepulchre (disambiguation)
- Mount St. Sepulchre Franciscan Monastery, Washington, D.C.
- Sansepolcrismo original supporters of Italian fascism in 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Sepulchre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.