Stained glass (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stained glass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stained glass refers to both coloured glass as a material and to works made from it.
Stained glass may refer to:
- British and Irish stained glass (1811–1918), manufacture took place in early 19th-century Britain
- Came glasswork, the process of joining cut pieces of art glass through the use of came strips or foil into picturesque designs in a framework of soldered metal
- Medieval stained glass, the coloured and painted glass of medieval Europe from the 10th century to the 16th century
- Munich-style stained glass, produced in the Royal Bavarian Stained Glass Manufactory, Munich, in the mid-19th century
- Stained glass conservation, refers to the protection and preservation of historic stained glass for present and future generations
Art and entertainment
Stained glass may also refer to:
- Stained Glass (puzzle), a binary determination logic puzzle published by Nikoli
- Stained Glass (band), an American rock group from San Jose, California
- Stained Glass Window, a 2003 Mila Mason album
- Stained Glass, a piece by contemporary composer David Gillingham
- Stained Glass, Soma Fountains,a 1997 album by the Legendary Pink Dots
- Stained Glass (TV series), a South Korean television series produced by the SBS in 2004
- Stained Glass Windows, American television program airing Sunday evenings on the ABC network
- Transparent Stained-Glass Windows, the third story in the Labyrinth trilogy of cyberpunk novels written by Russian science fiction writer Sergey Lukyanenko
- Stained Glass (novel), a 1978 Blackford Oakes novel by William F. Buckley, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stained glass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.