Stanisław Pestka (April 8, 1929 – April 2, 2015) was a Kashubian poet. He was born in Rolbik. Pestke was also a translator of Russian texts into Kashubian language. He was the chairman of Kashubian-Pomeranian Association from 1976-1980 and again from 1992-1994. He was a Kashubian activist. He died in 2015.
He published poetry under the pen name Jan Zbrzyca, and his articles and feuilletons were signed Krëban z Milachòwa. (The word krëban or kùrban literally to a jar for storing animal fat, but "Krëbans" also refer to an Ethnic subgroup of Kashubians.)
- Południca, Gdańsk 1976
- Wizrë ë duchë, Gdańsk 1986; ISBN 83-85011-09-9
- Wieczòrny widnik, 2002
- W krainie chmurników, 2011, collection of prose
- "Wielka strata dla Pomorza. Nie żyją prof. Jerzy Treder i Stanisław Pestka" (in Polish). 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
- Szczypta, Paweł. "Rastko Kaszuby project - Stanisław Pestka (in english)". Archived from the original on 17 May 2016. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- "Nie żyją dwaj znani Kaszubi prof. Jerzy Treder i red. Stanisław Pestka" (in Polish). 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
- "Słownik kaszubsko-polski". Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- The Kashubs Today (PDF). 2007. ISBN 978-83-89079-78-7. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- VII KONFERENCJAKASZUBSKO - POMORSKA (PDF). 2003. ISBN 83-918641-0-3. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- J. Drzeżdżon, "Współczesna literatura kaszubska 1945-1980", Warszawa 1986
- Polish bibliography
- "Z zaborskiego matecznika. O Stanisławie Pestce - Janie Zbrzycy", pod red. J. Borzyszkowskiego, Gdańsk 2008.
|This article about a translator from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a Polish activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a poet from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|