|Look up starman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Starman may refer to:
- StarMan (Sara Douglass novel), a 1996 fantasy novel by Sara Douglass
- Starman (comics), one of several comic book superheroes in the DC Comics universe. The most prominent are:
- Starman (Ted Knight), the first Starman, a 1940s superhero who wore a costume of red tights with a fin on his helmet, and wielded a "gravity rod" (later "cosmic rod") as a member of the Justice Society of America
- Starman (Jack Knight), the seventh Starman, a 1990s superhero and the younger son of the original
- Thom Kallor, also known as Star Boy of the Legion of Super-Heroes, is the current Starman and a member of the Justice Society of America
- Starman (film), a 1984 science fantasy film starring Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen
- Super Giant, a 1950s Japanese movie superhero, called Starman in America
- AS Starman, an Estonian internet service provider and telecommunications company
- Starman (TV series), 1986 television series (based on the 1984 movie of the same name), starring Robert Hays and Christopher Daniel Barnes
- Starman, an emblem featuring a naked man facing the Red Star of the Solar Federation, associated with the band Rush and their album 2112
- Starman (band), a British pop band
- "Starman", onstage alter ego of Kiss frontman Paul Stanley
- "Starman" (song), a 1972 song by David Bowie
- Star Man, a Robot Master featured in Mega Man 5.
- Starman (Mario), a star-shaped power-up in the Mario series of video games
- Starman (EarthBound), an enemy in the EarthBound series of video game
- Starman, a wrestler in the Nintendo Entertainment System game Pro Wrestling
- Starman, a High-performance preforking PSGI/Plack web server
- AS Starman, an Estonian cable television, VOIP telephony, and ISP company
- Starman (wrestler) (born 1974), Mexican professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Starman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.