State Highway 1 (Telangana)
Rajiv Highway(SH-1) is a Four lane express Toll road in Northern Telangana, India. The highway is managed by Hyderabad - Karimnagar - Ramagundam (HKR) Roadways, Ltd. The Highway begins at Jubilee Bus Station in Hyderabad and joins NH-63 at the Ramagundam(Godavarikhani) of (Karimnagar district) . The TRS government proposed to extend this highway up to Chanda (via., Bellampalli , Asifabad,Rajura)in the Adilabad district, near the border of Wankidi and Maharashtra.
- Rajiv Rahadaari - రాజీవ్ రహదారి ,राजीव सडक
- Rajiv Highway
- Telangana State SH-1 ( Formerly Andhra Pradesh SH-1)
- Hyderabad-Karimnagar-Ramagundam Road (HKRR)
- Toll Plaza-1 km.91.450 (Duddeda, Siddipet)
- Toll Plaza-2 km.140.050 (Renikunta, Karimnagar)
- Toll Plaza-3 km.208.100 (Basanth nagar, Kesoram Cement Factory, Near Airport of Ramagundam)
It is a great and well maintained highway in Telangana. It looks very beautiful with 4 lanes 2 way traffic. We can achieve more than design speed, I think the design speed would be around 80 kmph once I travelled by bike with 100 kmph safely. It takes hardly 3 hrs to reach Hyderabad from Karimnagar.
- "ANDHRA PRADESH ROAD DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION". aprdc.in.
- "Rajiv Highway tender in process". projectsmonitor.com.
- K. M. Dayashankar. "For State Highway-1, double is trouble". The Hindu.
- Staff Reporter. "Irregularities alleged in four-laning of highway". The Hindu.
- "82-km Stretch of Rajiv Rahadari has 60 Curves". The New Indian Express.
- "World Highways - From rubber to nanotechnology, new additives give longer life". worldhighways.com.