|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Body||Siddipet Municipality|
|• Total||36.03 km2 (13.91 sq mi)|
|Elevation||675 m (2,215 ft)|
|• Density||3,100/km2 (8,100/sq mi)|
|• Official||Telugu, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Siddipet is located at  It has an average elevation of 675 metres (2,215 ft). Komati Cheruvu, Narsapur Cheruvu and the Yerra Cheruvu are the major lakes nearby Siddipet..
As of 2011[update] census of India, Siddipet had a population of 65,158 which got increased to 111,358 with the merger of surrounding villages and has a total of 25,517 households. The total population constitute, 55,432 males and 55,926 females —a sex ratio of 1009 females per 1000 males.
Since Siddipet is near to Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Warangal. It is well connected by roadways and is located on Rajiv Rahadari (SH-1) which passes from Hyderabad to Ramagundam. It is also connected by SH-16 from Suryapet to Ramayampet via Jangaon. The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation ply public transport buses to major destinations from Siddipet.
Siddipet falls under Siddipet (Assembly constituency) and is in turn a part of Medak (Lok Sabha constituency) of Telangana Legislative Assembly. Harish Rao is the current MLA representing Siddipet assembly constituency.
- "Basic Information of Municipality". siddipetmunicipality.in. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- "Siddipet municipal polls on April 6; counting on April 11". The Hindu. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "District Census Handbook – Medak" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 12–13. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- "redirect to /world/IN/02/Siddipet.html".
- "Telangana (India): Districts, Cities, Towns and Outgrowth Wards - Population Statistics in Maps and Charts".