State Public Service Federation
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The State Public Service Federation (SPSF) Group (sometimes presented as the State Public Services Federation) is a federation of trade unions each of which covers members in the public service of an Australian state and related employment. The combined total of membership of the Federation is around 100,000.
The SPSF Group is a component part of the Community and Public Sector Union, the other being the PSU Group. Within some states, the relevant SPSF union is known as the CPSU.
The component unions of the SPSF Group are:
- New South Wales - Public Service Association of New South Wales (PSA)
- Queensland - Queensland Public Sector Union (QPSU), now part of Together in 2011
- South Australia - Public Service Association of South Australia (PSA/CPSU) with members subject to the Professional and Administrative Enterprise Agreement.
- Tasmania - SPSF Tasmania
- Victoria - Community and Public Sector Union Victoria (CPSU Victoria), with members subject to the Victorian Public Service Enterprise Agreement 2016.
- Western Australia - Civil Service Association of Western Australia (CPSU/CSA)