|Member of the South Australian House of Assembly
15 March 2014
|Preceded by||Ivan Venning|
|Born||Stephan Karl Knoll|
|Political party||Liberal Party of Australia (SA)|
|Alma mater||University of Adelaide|
Stephan Karl Knoll is an Australian politician representing the South Australian House of Assembly seat of Schubert for the South Australian Division of the Liberal Party of Australia since the 2014 state election.
He is a former State President of the South Australian Young Liberal Movement.
In January 2016 Knoll released a booklet entitled "40 Reasons Why You Can't Trust Labor with Your Money".  Also in January Knoll was promoted to Shadow Parliamentary for Waste, Deregulation and IT Use in Government. 
- 2014 SA election: Antony Green ABC
- "Four brothers, one business". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- "Barossa Fine Foods :: Smallgoods Adelaide - Australia's Most Awarded Smallgoods Maker". www.barossafinefoods.com.au. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- "Congratulations to Young Liberal Stephan... - Young Liberal Movement of Australia - Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- Strathearn, Peri. "Shots from Knoll hit target". The Murray Valley Standard. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "New SA Opposition frontbench to focus on jobs, economy". ABC News. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
|South Australian House of Assembly|
|Member for Schubert
|This article about a Liberal Party of Australia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|