Still Got That Hunger
|Still Got That Hunger|
|Studio album by|
|Released||9 October 2015|
|Label||The End Records|
|Producer||Christopher Marc Potter|
|The Zombies chronology|
|Music News Nashville||positive|
Still Got That Hunger is the sixth studio album by English rock band the Zombies, released on 9 October 2015. The band funded production of the album through the crowdfunding web site PledgeMusic, receiving donations from 958 pledgers and reaching 143% of its funding goal.
Two of the songs on the album are remakes of earlier recordings by members of the band. "I Want You Back Again" was originally released by the Zombies as a single in 1965 and in the intervening time has been covered in live performances by Tom Petty, a self-professed fan of the band. "Now I Know I'll Never Get Over You" was originally released by Colin Blunstone on his 2009 solo album The Ghost of You and Me.
All tracks composed by Rod Argent, except where noted.
|2.||"Chasing The Past"||4:05|
|3.||"Edge of the Rainbow"||4:10|
|5.||"I Want You Back Again" (2015)||3:34|
|6.||"And We Were Young Again"||Rod Argent, Catherine Argent||4:07|
|8.||"Now I Know I'll Never Get Over You"||Colin Blunstone||3:34|
|10.||"Beyond the Borderline"||3:15|
- The Zombies
- Colin Blunstone - lead vocals
- Rod Argent - keyboards, backing and lead vocals
- Tom Toomey - guitar, backing vocals
- Jim Rodford - bass, backing vocals
- Steve Rodford - drums
- Kinsler, Robert (5 October 2015). "Embrace Rock, Synthpop, Blues and Country Excellence". Music News Nashville. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Sheffield, Rob (9 October 2015). "The Zombies: Still Got That Hunger". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 23 July 2016.
- "The Zombies 'Still Got That Hunger' - Album Out Now!" (Press release). New York, NY: The End Records. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "The Zombies: New Album On PledgeMusic". PledgeMusic. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- Fricke, David (24 May 2013). ""Tom Petty Goes Deeper, Gets Heavy on Second and Third Beacon Nights"". Rolling Stone.
|This 2010s pop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|